Disc 2

P! - 1,3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12,15,16
P - 13,14
F - 2,6,7

Disc 3

P! - 4,5,6,7,8,12,24,25
P - 1,9,17,23
F - 2,3,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22

Notes: Those are some pretty crooked numbers, hardly any cuts until Disc 3 and even then, most of those are minor tracks. So the majority of character and confrontation themes survived unscathed. Of course, the album benefits (or is hurt by, depending on your take) from the samey-ness of a lot of tracks, it carries a strong orchestral/melodic power metal vibe to it. It just happens to do what it does extremely well and it fixes the mixing issues that plagued Calamity Trigger's soundtrack (you have drums and bass that sound like they're recorded in the same room now!). Still, it's a bit much to take in from one sitting. One trend I noticed is anything with "II" after it tends to be excellent, while the newer themes are completely hit or miss. Sword of Doom II is my personal highlight of the album, it features epic Jpop vocals and a soaring, majestic riff that would do the likes of Rhapsody or Stratovarius proud."

My own capsule review of this one (P! is great, P is good/average, F is fail/delete). I really want to like the original Calamity Trigger music, but it's so fatiguing to listen to (power metal in general, I can only take in small doses nowadays).

I do think the characters are at least based off the GG ones and a lot of the newer ones seem to be based on anime stereotypes, especially the females (good thing or bad thing, I'm indifferent but more than once I've mistaken Blaz for a doujin fighter). Now we have the male that everyone mistakes as a female, so we're all set to go!