View Single Post
Old May 11, 2009, 07:12 AM
Trusted Editor

I am still waiting for Liarsoft to release a soundtrack for their 13th project, SEVEN-BRIDGE. All that exists is a fanclub exclusive drama CD but this does not nearly do justice to the excellent music in the game.

The game contains more than 80 BGM tracks which is an insane amount of music for a visual novel, yet all of them are named BGM No_01 ~ BGM No_85.

Also it is still unknown who composed the music. The official website credits "Elements Garden and more". The ending video specifically credits Elements Garden for the OP theme and Blueberry&Yogurt for the ED theme. Another website credits ZIZZ for the BGM but there is no confirmation whatsoever.

The game contains music from all over the world and all eras: swing (In The Mood, Sing Sing Sing), tango, Irish folk, anthems (Marseillaise, Land of Hope and Glory) and traditional music, such as a beautiful piano version of "My Grandfather's Clock". And probably a lot I didn't identify so far.

Besides that there is a fair amount of original music that is just as good, quite a few sad piano themes, some ambient music, occasionally music that I could just describe as "railroad travel adventure music", and even some downright weird tracks towards the end.

edit: Actually, forget about that! It's for the most part production library music from GMP Music. Now I'm wondering if it even has any exclusive BGM aside from the OP/ED. So after all most of the music is by people like James Hardman, it seems...
Guess now I'm a fan of James Hardman..

The ED theme however, Inliyor (by Blueberry&Yogurt, performed by Rita) is a classic that seems to be the closing track in a lot of vocal albums and has even been performed unplugged.

The trailer music can be found here, Inliyor can be heard here. Unfortunately the "SEVEN-BRIDGE Opening Theme" has been deleted from Youtube

Last edited by Teioh; May 11, 2009 at 11:03 AM.