View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2009, 02:12 PM

That all depends on what condition and completeness you're looking to get these in, but I'll just assume you don't care about condition or completeness so long as its playable. These prices do not reflect middleman servies that you may have to pay as some of these you will only be able to find on the Japanese market.

PHANTASY STAR 1st Series Complete Album -- I've seen an increase in price on Yahoo! Auctions Japan, so you may want to grab the ones that champ_des_pins for $70.00 new. Still easy to find, no matter what the condition.

PHANTASY STAR COLLECTION: Sound Collection -- Usually goes for $75-$125.
Kind of easy to find on the Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

PHANTASY STAR COLLECTION: Sound Collection II -- Usually goes for $75-$125. Also kind of easy to find on the Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

Shining Force III Original Soundtrack -- Easier to find on Amazon.com Japan and the price fluctuates between $50-$100 mark.

SHINING FORCE SPECIAL SOUND CD -- This one is worth about $20-$40 on the Japanese markets. The price sometimes reflects the condition of the book more than the actual CD. It's still pretty available on the used markets of Amazon.com Japan and Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

Shining the Holy Ark Original Soundtrack -- This one can range from $150 to $250. Not always as available as some of the other Shining soundtracks, but you'll see it often enough on Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

Shining Wisdom -- This one is hard for me to price as I don't see all that often, but I will say $150-$200 for that one. Yahoo! Auctions Japan is your best bet.

Sound Story of Shining and the Darkness -- Usually around $65-$95 on both Yahoo! Auctions Japan and Amazon.com Japan.

Symphonic Suite Shining Force II ~Ancient Sealing~ -- $40-$60 price range on this one. Both Amazon.com Japan and Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

Symphonic Suite the Another Story of Shining Force -- $40-$60 price range for this one, too. Both Amazon.com Japan and Yahoo! Auctions Japan as well.