View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2022, 09:56 AM

Just in case anyone missed it, Saitama's recently uploaded a few more videos on his YouTube channel, including a modernisation of Midnight Shooter.

Personally this makes me really happy but according to Twitter the man himself remains down pretty bad mentally. Worth sending some positivity his way if you can - even if it's just a comment on his videos etc.

Quote:
One final thing - the album title. N.A.V.E. comes from nabe (鍋), or "hot pot". Although it is in the midst of summer in Japan, he nevertheless likes his hot pot, adding whatever vegetables and ingredients he likes - "yum yum... but it's hot". If you follow my site, read the S.S.H. biography, or his twitter, you would know that he loves talking about food, and this album is no exception.

Anyway, this album is his "hot pot" of stuff he likes. And that's all that needs to be said really.

"N.A.V.E." can be pronounced "nah-beh" or "En - Ay - Bee - Ee". You can also read it as "Nayve" in a somewhat cool way. Read it however you wish.ead it as "Nayve" in a somewhat cool way. Read it however you wish.
No idea if this has been mentioned anywhere but something mildly interesting I've just noticed based on this recent video: you can see that the male death metal vocals used in No Meaning are from a library called Voices of Rage, where one of the vocalists is called Evan - which is the word Nave reversed. It may be a coincidence but I think it's pretty neat