View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2010, 03:30 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
Should this really not be animation? Rurouni Kenshin was an anime first, and most content in this box set is for the anime. And also this seems only to have been added since we started indexing anime music.
This should definitely be anime. It should also be game if it includes music from the games. I seem to recall that there are 2 discs that contains game music.

Quote:
Should I go through and change the JASCII to just normal ASCII? It doesn't look like JASCII in the tracklists to me but if someone thinks it should stay that way, that's fine (less work really).
I think the only reason it's JASCII is because someone cut and pasted the tracklist from some site that used it. It really should be ASCII, but I hate to make that much work for someone.

Quote:
Should I change that interpunct thing (which I don't even think is a standard interpunct character) in the title to a hyphen? It's the English title, so I don't really think people are just typing non-standard characters to find the title. But when I go in to change it, the Japanese title is mysteriously not there, even though it shows up on the entry page (never seen this before).
I didn't notice the interpunct. Blah has some "dot" character that he uses to swap in for those.

Also, scroll down in the title text entry box. The Japanese title was on line 4. It's considered an "alternate", since the official title on the box is in latin characters.

Quote:
Is this really "Limited Edition"? It doesn't say that anywhere on the box, and there are no other versions of this release. Unless the box itself is just considered "Limited Edition".
Limited Edition usually implies that there is also a regular edition. This is probably a mistake.

Quote:
Maybe adding over 100 scans of this massive set is not what we want to do, but then should I add just the tracklist scans or something? So people can see. Well, in a case like this, tell me which scans are important.
That might be a bit much, though we do have some albums with a lot of scans:

http://vgmdb.net/search?do=results&id=65812

The scans will help to answer the questions too. All in all, this is not a very good entry right now; it needs lots of work.