View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukulele View Post
My copy has an obi, and it's exactly the same as the obi pictured here, except for one tiny detail: it lacks the text that says "01.12.17まで." I find it also strange that it would say anything about 2001 on a 1999 release.
This soundtrack's release date is December 18 1999, and seeing that the date you've brought up is exactly 2 years minus 1 day after that date, I can tell you that this is some sort of expiration date for... something. I looked around for the post where someone explained this (I almost remember Gigablah being the one that explained it too), but couldn't find it. But if you look at many soundtracks, you can find these same dates, always 2 years minus 1 day after the release date.

By the way, I've been wanting to do this for some time and... keep forgetting, or something: I want to change the names of the scans to match our new booklet page naming convention, which I learned about the last couple times I've uploaded scans. I notice that we're also missing a scan of the top of the slipcase. It seems so sad that such a classic soundtrack, and our second valid entry, is missing a part of the collection of scans. Anyone willing to contribute a quick scan?

Last edited by Hellacia; Aug 8, 2011 at 04:52 PM.