Thread: Moving forward
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnomnom View Post
Agreed, people won't bother to check the help file if they can't find something face-up. They're more likely to just get pissed with the site and leave. Quick, to the point, works.

*digression*
Might start to get "Stumble Upon"ed eventually. My experience with Stumble Upon is click the button, wait 5 seconds, if I'm not amused or interested, I'll start moving my hand slowly towards the Stumble Upon button (all hail it). I won't enter the site further if the front page doesn't do it for me and I think this is normal for people in general, "Stumble" aside.
*end digression*

So, I think adding stuff to the help file should probably be the last train of thought. If there's a more immediate way for someone to navigate, do that.
Do you have a suggestion as to how the visibility of this "play in playlist" feature could be improved? Should the text be bigger? Should it be a text-only link? Should there be a bigger graphic? Should it be located below the grids?

Also, as to the issue of music at the top, I'm aware of that issue and plan to correct it in the next release at your suggestion.

Edited: This issue has been resolved, and the changes will be available in the next release. You can view the latest code at http://svillage.mine.nu.

Last edited by quintin3265; Feb 17, 2010 at 11:31 AM.