View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
maybe the anime has a video game part like there is in druaga aegis when heroes change into nes characters

because, honestly, if it really is from the nes game, they should have mentioned it in the booklet at least :/
I just rewatched the OVA, for some assurance, that track isn't used in it. The OVA is a super-condensed adaptation of the manga, it doesn't have game-like parts. Track 8 has the opening music for the NES game, as well as other BGM, that's it. If you want confirmation, just look at this way - The track's title and the fact that the only game based on OUTLANDERS was made for the NES... Not much, I agree, but that's all there is to it. You can search for both the OVA and the ROM dump on the internet and get these answers yourself, Google be blessed. Anyway, this is not the first time tracks featured on the disc aren't mentioned anywhere, right? The first example that comes to my mind is Reunion Tracks/FINAL FANTASY VII: I may not read japanese very well, but I don't see the hidden One-Winged Angel track mentioned in its booklet.... Or even Killer Cuts, enclosed with Killer Instinct... Let's just accept it the way it was made, no need for headaches.
last.fm | Discord: Dark Slayer#8440

Last edited by ilef; Mar 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM.