View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2011, 09:49 AM

Xenofan 29A: that's exactly why I've written the words in brackets.

Contrary to what some people seem to believe I don't write that stuff because I like to do it, I don't complain just for the sake of it. Quite the contrary, I'd hate to be like that; I hate to seem like a troll who just complains about something, I'm not. Look at my first post in this thread again, the one that started it all. In the first post I expressed my disappointment about the artwork. Even if a bit dramatic in wordage, it is still only an opinion. This one line would have been my one and only post in this thread about this, if people had accepted it as an opinion, and not made a huge paying elite vs not paying argument out of it. From that on I only defended my point of view. Look at my post number: I rarely post here. "Paying people are worth more than not paying people, their words are valued higher than other people's". These types of thoughts get me. We should end that now, you know what I think, I know what some people @ VGMdb seem to think. We don't seem to come to end @ this and at least I think that it only gets worse from here (it got bad already). There's no word of sorry, because I'm true to my words here. I've only said what I think, and since this is a discussion board I think as long as I don't insult so. badly, this should be respected.

And one final sentence about me and buying stuff: I've started buying things maybe a year ago, I don't remember exactly, could be slightly longer (edit: just looked, one year and one month). And for one year my collection is quite OK imho (it should actually not matter one tiny bit, but it seems it does). I've paid quite an amount of money for some of these, so any argument that I'm not a collector who likes to buy stuff is simply not valid.

Last edited by Zethe; Oct 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM.