View Single Post
Old May 29, 2012, 12:11 PM

I mentioned Resident Evil: Survivor before, but there's a few other gems I'd like to see as an official release:

Syphon Filter 1 & 2 - in a way, their sort of typical late 90s action-stealth electonic music, but I am fond of them quite a lot, especially the suspense tracks. In any case, the percussion is awesome! But considering it's Western video game music, the release of anything official is probably never going to happen.

Crash Bandicoot series - another old classic. It's not something I'd listen to on a constant basis, but the games have enough cool tunes for some sort of release to happen!

Deus Ex - while there's the GOTY soundtrack, it's terribly incomplete.

Fatal Frame series - maybe not in the same league with the likes of Siren, but the dark ambient found throughout the games is still pretty cool

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - I'd really like this to be on an album with a bit of remastering here and there, since the rip I have is pretty muddy. While one could say it suits the game, I'd still like the industrial beats and synths to be edgier

Tomb Raider series - it doesn't have that much, but there would definitely be an album worth of tracks if all the classic games were bundled up

:P