View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkthunder84 View Post
How long has the information for this pre-order bonus been available? I truly doubt it was common knowledge for long enough to give anyone but the most hardcore collection fanatics a chance :P
More than a month prior the game's release on Steam. Mainstream gaming-websites like IGN gave the information some exposure in mid-February, too. Regardless, there was plenty of time to secure a pre-order and grab it. It may suck, I agree, but it's no different from what happens with physical releases, there are lots of buyers who miss out on Limited Editions coming with nice DVDs/Artbooks/etc. simply because they didn't know about such releases 'on time'. Look at things from a different buyer's perspective: the person went... pre-ordered such item... and helped others unlocking bonuses like the soundtrack [I repeat: this, the Artbook and the PC copy of Resident Evil 5 got unlocked when certain amounts of pre-orders were reached]. Lots of users didn't pre-order the game, so why should they have access to the bonuses enclosed with it? For now, it makes sense that such bonuses are no longer offered, they were pre-order incentives.

At any rate, don't forget that we're talking about Capcom here, the same company which released the load of crap that is Resident Evil 4, just to grab more money... and that has you purchase separately Downloadable Content already on the Disk/Blu-ray
A re-release isn't that unlikely. In the meantime, if you can't resist the urge to own this little album... I suppose you could always snag it illegally: after all... as you've said... not much of a choice when you can't get things differently.
last.fm | Discord: Dark Slayer#8440

Last edited by ilef; Apr 8, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: additions