View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Meanwhile your friends are justifying their 1 star votes for my tune? haha... right... nothing going on here.

I'd just like you to point out that the only person who's said that they gave you 1 star is AndreasK... and if you look at our join dates, you'll notice he's been a part of this community far longer than I have. It's not like I got him to come just to give you 1 stars.

Quote:
I may have caught the humor if your friends didn't immediately go and vote down the other songs. I'm not just talking about my song, dude...That Nuns Hope guy's song got jacked too and that was just one of the more dramatic ones. I wonder why? Maybe because he was the highest rated at the time? As far as I know I was the other one in the way of your victory.
Yeah, like I mentioned on the MM thread, where I was actually *sticking up for you* (God knows why), once voting opened up, my scores went down for the exact same reasons - the only difference is that I have more votes now, so if I get 1 star, it won't leave as big a dent.

Quote:
Just because you "olol" in your post doesn't discount the rest.
If you were at all judging from the standpoint of anyone else who would be reading that thread, then, yeah, that makes it a pretty straight-forward fucking around post. But hey, if it won't discount the rest, then like Kirby said - a bajillion points and negative stars: there isn't a sentence in the post that someone can take seriously.

But other than that, if you have a problem with what I say, then be a man and say something at the source. If you posted in the MM thread "Hey, that's not cool." I would've been much cooler about letting you in on the joke, and maybe try to get you laugh, too. People there would've explained to you that 99% of posts I make there are ridiculous and over the top. But instead, you come and make a thread here, accusing me of cheating*, and that was the douche thing to do.

And on another note, I have not only been advertising to these communities about my song, but about PoD's as well, and his score is lower than yours. I think you need to stop being such a dick about everyone being out to sabotage your win - you've been posting about this since before you even made your song.

*and even if your first post was absolutely true, and I was out to destroy all of your votes and make you lose, only so I could win, it's still not cheating. Read the rules, and you won't see anything about disqualifying unsportsmanlike voting.