View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2013, 08:08 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I don't remember if he sent me any more photos besides this, but this is the only photo I have left, and it doesn't even include the case spine - only the _obi_ spine at best, so... :shrug: (EDIT: On second thought, this picture might have been taken for an irrelevant context; I think he might have offered to sell it to me at one point, so maybe he never sent me an actual picture for the purpose of proving his claim) Either way, it seems to be the print most people have, so indeed it should have the middle dot on the case spine... like he said.

That print mentioned on Soundtrack Central is probably a bootleg.

EDIT 2013-11-01: I decided to remove the fourth title (line 4)... The reason is because, well, it's really just a mix of the text on the front cover (SONIC & KNUCKLES SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3) and the title on the obi (sonic and knuckles & sonic the hedgehog 3), and not something that's directly printed anywhere (unlike our new display title), so it's just kind of farfetched.

EDIT 2014-04-18: I added some additional credits to the notes section and spiffed it up a little. I hope no one disagrees on any of the changes. Also, has anyone ever seen/heard of this TRIAD PROJECT... unit(?) before? This is the only proper reference I could find with a mention: http://www.airwave.co.jp/nextgroup/t...t/support.html

Last edited by Nisto; Apr 18, 2014 at 04:22 PM.