View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despatche View Post
i have not read a semo or rpgfan review where any sentence of it was ground in reality.
Nor have I. I don't want to comment on the sites being an overall disgrace to VGM but every review I read looked like it was written with the intent of making it a review exactly like the reviews on any pretentious music review site. In the same vein, I've never read even a semi-negative review from either of those sites, and there was a time where I actually went searching for one just to see if I could find one (and not too long ago, within this past year). I'm interested in reading a review in which the reviewer isn't just using all the same bullshit praises every time. To me they just seem like sites where people show off their higher appreciation for music and their talent for writing typical music reviews. Why would I want the opinions of websites who post all positive reviews; their opinions reveal nothing because they like everything.

*shrug*

Anyway, this thread is about some Celceta game's music that comes out next month. Huh. Confusing.

EDIT: Oh wow, I see, there are Youtube links. Battle #58 was god-awful and Burning Sword was decent but generic. Okay, not looking forward to this one.

Last edited by Hellacia; Oct 27, 2012 at 09:35 PM.