View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2012, 12:52 AM

Default KECH-1431~2: Musou OROCHI ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK

I fixed a number of errors in the Japanese tracklist: the wrong type of tilde was used (ours started waving down and then ended waving up 〜 the one in the tracklist starts waving up and then ends waving down ~), some open parenthesis characters were replaced with 「 open Japanese quoting characters, ANTISPECTER was missing the の戦索― on the end which looks like some kind of copy+paste typo but is still there in the tracklist, and also I replaced enclosing dashes - with enclosing horizontal bars ― because the dashes are a little too short and horizontal bars are used in Japanese to kind of quote stuff anyway so it's doubly appropriate. I'll make the same fixes for the Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Original Sound Track.

Also, I'll just mention something funny about the credits in the booklet: there are discrepancies in two of the tracks' composers. The first is for disc 1 track 19, 忠勝 ~Sengoku2 Mix~. This booklet says it was composed by Hidehisa Nakazono and Mari Yoshida, but the Sengoku Musou 2 Original Sound Track booklet only credits Hidehisa Nakazono. The second is for disc 2 track 1, THEME OF LU BU~DW SW MIX~. This booklet says it was composed by MASA and Masato Koike, but the Sengoku Musou Original Sound Track booklet only credits MASA. Honestly, I'm positive that Masato Koike is an error, and Mari Yoshida might be too. But anyway, yeah, infos