View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2010, 03:43 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I unhooked the tracklists of this reprint from the parent album, because there are a few spelling differences (even in the Japanese in the case of track 1.19). I noticed a little bit of circular editing in the tracklist history, from what looks like someone changing the spelling from one album to the spelling from the other. This way, everyone wins! (Except for the whole having to maintain two sets of tracklists thing now.)

Making a note here specifically because the tracklist on the back of the album conflicts with the tracklist in the booklet in a few spots. I don't think we have any guidelines for which to prefer, so I just went with whichever title seemed more "correct." So, for track 2.18, that's "Road of Enermy #1" from the booklet instead of "Road of Enermy" from outside, because there's a "Road of Enermy #2," and the track name consistently appears with "#1" on the original album. And, for track 2.22, that's "Ripe Seeds" from inside instead of "Ripe Seedes" from outside, because that one's actually spelled correctly, and it matches the spelling on the original album and the game's sound test.