View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisto View Post
Ah, Wall of Vinyl 1. Yeah, I'm looking for that as well and unfortunately I don't know any place that has it. A copy popped up on Yahoo! Japan about a year ago. It disappeared, but I don't think anyone actually bought it, and I haven't seen it relisted. It was listed at 10,000 JPY, too, so pretty expensive unfortunately.

I have a rip of Alien Guitars, but I don't know of any place to buy it I'm afraid. Ambient Atmosphere is a whole other story. I've never seen it listed anywhere, and all the rips that exist are alleged to be fakes. So it's a weird one, really.

EDIT: I managed to track down the username of the guy who was selling Wall of Vinyl 1. If you're determined, I could probably have someone send them a message and ask if they still have the CD. I'm willing to split the cost with you.
Eh, rip or purchase, I'm not bothered, as long as I have the library. Shame about Infinite Sound though, did see some rips but I can confirm they were all fake.

Well I can't say I'm determined, but I am willing to help you with buying WOV 1. Not sure how it'll work, considering I live in a completely different time-zone to you and all that, paypal or something? But yeah, it'd be excellent if we could get that library, as it is quite an elusive one.