View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2019, 10:27 PM

Default COCX-31425: Gensomaden Saiyuki: Requiem Original Soundtrack

Made a few minor edits to a couple of the names based on their spellings in the official English subtitles from the film.

Oddly enough "道雁" is written out as "Dougan" in the character profiles featured in the DVD extras, however it's spelt as "Dogan" in both the subtitles and the credits.

Additionally, I changed "Paper Plane" to "Paper Airplane" as that is what's said specifically in both the dub and sub, iirc that was the case in the anime as well.

Lastly, I figured that it might be worth mentioning that although the subtitles, credits & character profiles list her name as "Houran," it sounds to me like it's being pronounced as "Houlan" in the dub. However, this wouldn't be the first instance of a character in the series having their name written out properly in the subtitles/credits only for it to then be mispronounced anyway as both the anime and movie write "白竜" as "Hakuryu," but then mispronounce it as "Hakuru" (though iirc this specific error was fixed in later seasons of the anime.)