View Single Post
Old Aug 6, 2010, 11:31 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_miker View Post
I purchased 9 CDs from rlockhart.

- I paid via PayPal on Sunday, he shipped them out on Monday, and I received them today (Wednesday). Can't beat that!

- Prices were perfect. He even gave me a little discount on the S/H since I bought so much.

- Some of the best packaging I've ever seen for CDs, I literally got about an entire roll of paper towels in the box. CDs were double wrapped, in a bag, and then the box itself was padded with a thick layer of paper towels. I could have smashed the box with a hammer and the CDs wouldn't have broken.

- He was super polite, honest, and informative during the whole sale process. Provided detailed condition info on each CD and even sent me a group picture so I could actually see them before agreeing to buy. Perfect!

If this were eBay I'd give him an A+++++++++ but since this is VGMdb, he gets a much deserved 5/5 stars.
You perfectly described it, so I'll just quote for truth.
I bought five CDs in two batches, the packages were similarly prepared and as safe and secure. Everything else was as you described (except the times of payment)

What still amazes me is the fast shipping. One of my most satisfying purchases of game music.