View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2008, 12:28 PM

Haven't played the game myself but looking at the Wikipedia page among others I'd say the following:

-I think Corlo is a more obvious choise than Colro. This fansite http://corlo.kackun.com/ uses Corlo also.
-Track 2 would definitely be "medley"
-Track 10 is fine as it is. "Oh the Very Feeling," makes no sense whatsoever here.
-Karen's pub is fine for track 11. The Wikipedia page mentiones she runs an 居酒屋 (bar/pub/tavern are all fine here)
-Track 13 would mean "Do this! Do that!" or "Do it like this! Do it like that!"
-I'd translate クロヒゲ track 14 as "Blackbeard".
-I agree about the hiragana in 和(なごみ) in track 21 simply denoting the reading. I'd go with "Comfort" or "Soothingness" here instead of "Softness".
-Track 24 could just be "A Tiny/Little Friend". No possesives in the original, so no need to add any (this could just as easily mean "Your Tiny Friend").
-I'm with you on track 26; "forbidden" seems like the obvious choice.
-Agreed on track 33 also; should be "Counterattack"
-"Island of Vanished Greenery" seems a bit literal for track 35 (緑の消えた島). I'd prefer something like "Island Devoid of Green" or maybe "Wilthered Island".
-Track 37 would, as you suggested be something along the lines of "Revived Earth: Rebirth"
-I'd go with "Corronation Ceremony" on track 38.
-Lastly I'd translate the last track as "Believing in Tomorrow" or "Believe in Tomorrow" rather than "I Believe in Tomorrow".

Pwew

I went ahead and made the updates I suggested (and made a few other tiny tweaks). Let me know what you think.