View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2014, 10:25 PM

Ok good. Look, I am seeing what you provide as an evidence and I do respect that, but at the same time this very evidence demonstrates that there are several acceptable titles to this game. There's no such thing as "Zwei" is more legit than "II Zwei".

* ost
Zwei is written on tray & obi, but II Zwei on the front.

* game
Zwei is written on the left, but II Zwei on the right (may I note that "II" even extends to be inside of Jap title)

*trademark info
Quote:
§PD2∞PANZERDRAGOONZWEI
but §PD2 = Panzer Dragoon 2 = Panzer Dragoon II

. . .

This game simply has several officially recognized and accepted ways to address it:

パンツァードラグーンツヴァイ
Panzer Dragoon Zwei
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei

Surely this is not the only product on a face of the Earth with such properties.

In a sense I don't think it would be possible to encounter this situation: someone is contacting Team Andromeda
- hello dear Team Andromeda, I have a couple of questions regarding your game Panzer Dragoon II Zwei.
And they gonna be like
- now woah, hold on dude, we have no such game, our game is called Panzer Dragoon Zwei.

I've suggested this before (in post#6) I'll suggest it again - let's use multiple alternative titles. This seems like the most reasonable thing to do. Luckily the database allows us to do so, let's put it to practice.
I'm fine eiter way which ever (Zwei or II Zwei) you want to put in line #1 Display field. As long as "II" doesn't get thrown out like it's not part of the family.