View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2020, 01:38 AM

Again, there are some errors in your transcription. Here it is fixed with the translation below.

J2サウンドの魅力
皆さん、「ワンダープロジェクト J 2 ~コルロの森のジョゼット~」はもう遊んで頂けたでしょうか?「もう終わっちゃったよ!」というひともたく さんいるとは思いますが、普通に遊んだだけではジョゼットの全てを知ることはおそらく出来ないでしょう。エ ンディングクリアーに向けて一気にプレイするのも良いですが、その後はどうぞダラダラとジョゼットとつきあ ってみて下さい。きっと彼女の隠された一面を見ることが出来るでしょう。そうすれば、ワンダープロジェクト J 2の世界がもっと好きになると思います。世界を構成する重要な要素のひとつとして、音楽があリます。このC Dは世界観をより膨らませるために、内容がギュッ!と詰まったものになっていると思います。このCDを聞い て、思い出に耽るもよし、新たな冒険を妄想するもよし、色々な聞き方をしてくれると嬉しいです。

J2's musical charm
Are you all enjoying Wonder Project J2: Josette of the Corlo Forest? I can already hear some of you saying, "I already finished it!" but you probably haven't seen all there is to see of Josette just by playing through the game normally. Of course rushing through to the end is fine too, but I encourage you to continue to get to know Josette after the credits roll. You're sure to see another hidden side of her. I think you'll come to enjoy the world of Wonder Project J2 even more if you do so. An important factor in world-building is the music, and this CD has been jam-packed with enough music to fill that world. As you listen, you may lose yourself in your memories or see visions of a brand new adventure. I'll be happy if people can enjoy this CD on multiple levels.

Last edited by Aifread; Feb 17, 2020 at 02:55 AM.