View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2016, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Tear View Post
This site has a complete composer breakdown available, but I'm not sure if it's speculation or official. At least it seems kinda reliable...

Takeshi Arai: Refill, Won the battle, Water symphony -despair-, escape from enemy base, Refill -Relical Mode!-, On the very edge!, Shining dew, Nobody knows, A snow light, Rest of the heart -sanctuary-, Forest of the Treant, Zelos ~serious arrange~, Encount with Renegade, Eternal oath, Search a seal ~Tethe Alla~ and Hidden Sorrow. Most of the tracks seem identical with the Collector's Edition attribution. "Eternal oath" however sounds like a typical Sakuraba composition to me and was also arranged by himself on one of the Tales of arrange CDs. Hmm... For Sakuraba and Tamura, it's pretty easy who did what and the source here seems reliable on most tracks. Interestingly, "SHINOBI life" is attributed to Sakuraba (which I attributed to Tamura), so it could mean he is the original composer of ToP's theme... from the info, he is also the arranger of Tamura's "Fighting of the spirit".
That site uses this listing from Japanese retailer Tsutaya as their source, noting that it's unknown if it's accurate or not. I wouldn't add that on the page here, but I'll use it for my own files since there doesn't seem to be anything else to go on, and may never be. I do find it interesting that they credit Takeshi Arai for "Eternal Oath" when that was arranged by Sakuraba for that Destiny 2 PSP promo disc and I was under the impression that those were all tracks that he composed originally.

Last edited by Aifread; Sep 26, 2016 at 04:08 AM.