View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2021, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee View Post
One thing I didn't notice until now is that track 3 doesn't loop until just over 4 minutes. This is compared to all the other tracks which loop at around 2 minutes, or 2:30 at the most.

So I guess there might be something special about this track that S.S.H. decide to maybe pay extra attention to and give it the 4 minute treatment. I'll have to ask him for his thoughts on this if I get the chance.
Totally agree. For me there's an extra special place of respect for those VGM artists that routinely show their own passion and dedication in this way. Another example off the top of my head is Atsushi Shirakawa (TENMON) when he was with Falcom Sound Team jdk composing (amongst many other jaw-dropping things) a breathtaking 5-and-a-half-minute non-looping character select theme of all things, for goodness' sake (i.e. VM Japan - Warriors)

Quote:
PS. Anyone have any idea why my website might not be showing in Google results? It used to be reasonably up high in the results but it's not appearing at all now. Bing has no problems showing it.
that's just bizarre about your site not displaying in Google. I wonder if there's any SEO-competent folks here able to advise? On the bright side, atleast Google shows this thread