View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
what's the point of adding a product now or in months since it'll be added regardless
I started to add this franchise so why not adding the whole thing, at least it'll be made and won't be to make
I don't get your reasoning
By this logic, we would be allowed to add to this database every composer who a big game company just hired or every new seiyuu who just made a debut via a major talent agency, because we expect they will surely be credited in albums, ...in the near future. A boy who believes he'll be a big name in the industry could create his own entry here before proving himself, if it may be as certain to him as an OP single of Saki will be released.

Again, this entry is not the first one and I don't intend to single this entry out; You know less discussion is made to product submissions, so I took this place. If nobody else disagree, it'd be okay to add products without no albums to link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
some products can be added for informing the fact it can not have any albums avoiding the visitor to search hours for an album that doesn't exist
Yeah, that's about the only case it makes sense to have a product without any release, especially when it's part of the major franchise that otherwise has massive CD releases.