View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2018, 10:27 AM

Default GFL-0002: THE BLACK FIRE ORIGINAL IMAGE ALBUM

Didn't really know where else to put this. I tried creating a thread for it but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

I don't know if the publishing company of this album ever released anything else but I just happened to purchase their very first release (GFL-0001). I assume it's an image album for some manga but it's probably by far one of the rarest albums I've ever encountered in my life.

There's only two search results for it on Google. This is the first one: http://anisonhouse.web.fc2.com/d834.html

The other link was an online listing for the album from Coconuts Disk Ekoda. I purchased it myself from that store in Japan a week ago so it's probably invalid now (unless you look at a cached version of the link, dunno if it still works).

Besides that, there doesn't seem to be any history of it being on Yahoo Auctions JP or anywhere else in general.

The album didn't come with an insert sleeve so I don't even know who the composers/arrangers/performers. All it says on the vinyl label is "Studio 621"...