View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:57 PM

Well, one thing i notice about setsuo is that his music stays a lot more consistant in comparison to yuki and especially yuko throughout the song. Yuko's music almost always goes through stages of evolving, not all of it, but a lot of her songs seem to constantly evolve to form into a certain emotion relating to the moment wheras Setsuo keeps more on one level. Yuki is kind of in between the two from what i notice. Again, this does not apply to everything they do, just a lot of it. Another thing i notice about yuki's music is that she'll include a sort of "quick" melody if you will(not sure if you know what i mean here, and no, i don't mean one that passes by fast), AA does do this, as do songs like Volcanic Fury, and Magna Centipede from X2 and then they end up forming into a sort of "stronger" one(if they do). This is also why i think Gambit's theme in X-Men vs Street Fighter was by her. That's just one thing i notice.

And yeah, that's another thing i forgot to mention with Boomer Kuwanger, it shares one element with Tomahawk Man's theme, also by Yuko.

Another thing to note about Yuko is her constant use of hi-hats, like she keeps constantly stepping on the pedal and they eventually go into an open-hat. I don't really seem to hear her signature five cymbal crash in this game(well the boss theme kind of has it, which is why i think she made it), i have said she doesn't always use it, but remember, if you hear any capcom song that does, yuko has touched it.

Also, why i think she did launch octopus is cause when i hear it it sort of does match up with a couple RM6 songs, and it ends like a lot of her works seems to, it often seems to end a tad beyond what it needs to end on(not that it's a bad thing, mind), BK does this as well.

Last edited by HarukameiKasumo; Oct 25, 2010 at 09:45 PM.