View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2011, 03:48 AM

Sorry for the bump but I think I found more information about him.

I believe at the time of Sonic 3/K he was employed at OPUS CORP. The odd thing is that while I remember seeing OPUS CORP on some other Sega games besides Sonic 3, their official website doesn't list any of the Sega games they worked on (just Famicom and up). Even going back to the past as far back as 1998, they didn't mention any Sega games in their "full list of works". Weird. If I remember correctly, I think Shinobi III had a Opus Corp credit too, but I'm not sure. However, the site does say that the company was established in 1990. Maybe around the time that Santos dissolved?

But how I came to the conclusion that Nagao was employed at Opus corp was that I found an old BBS post from Nagao on OPUS Corp's old board for Utautau from 2000.

Quote:
No.92
題名:業務連絡>チンタナさんへ
投稿者:長尾優進
投稿日:2000-03-18 08:42:57
ラジオに出演するそうですね。放送日が分かったら教えて下さい。
Another thing I found is that while the Wikipedia page is somewhat unsourced, I can clarify that at least one thing he did mention is 100% documented and sourced. From Jasrac:

He wrote the English lyrics for the song RAIN for the 4ROCKAMBOS.

This is all I have for right now. From what it appears, it looks like he's a freelancer now. I wish there was a way we could find a way to talk to him. I noticed that the person who modified his wikipedia page is a guy named Efko. I have a hunch that that's him. Maybe we can use this name to find a blog or website or something?

The search continues...