View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2016, 11:12 AM

Thanks for compiling that!

What's the source on the English second disc soundtrack translation? Just the Nova Chrysalis site? There are a couple of errors in the track names over there; I feel like it makes more sense to go with what's in-game/official translated OR something more literal, as opposed to a mix of the two. The only in-game error I can think of is "Torn from the Heavens" being labeled as "Hard to Miss," which isn't even in the game.

My copy arrived today, by the way. The second disc has zero visual component at all, actually. I'm not sure what I expected, but I guess I'm not understanding the purpose if the blu-ray format isn't providing anything beyond disc storage. The other blu-ray releases Square's put out have been stellar but this Regalia collection is pretty poor. No digital version, no Regalia-specific tracks, no visual accompaniment, incorrect album art, etc. Just seems like a waste. I could have given this a pass if there'd even been some basic Regalia drive-around footage. Alas, there is not.