View Single Post
Old May 8, 2010, 02:44 PM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lania View Post
Wow, to think it's all made up languages...
I really like Grandma too, as well as so many other songs. It sounds so real though. Had me fooled. XD But thanks for the info. It's sad that there will never be lyrics that you can sing along to, even though not real languages, I would have wanted to. *sigh*
Yeah, KeyLogic tried searching online for the lyrics but came up with nothing. Perhaps they may surface one day, I hope.

LOL. Isn't English the most made-up of all of the languages mentioned there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
I listened to some tracks, and the music reminded me more of certain parts of Orrizonte and Royal Blood. I like those 'songs' on those albums, but listening to a whole album or game full of it would drive me nuts. It's like candy -- nice to have every once in a while, but you can't eat a whole meal of it.
Yum, candy.

Well, there are some of us that have a sweet tooth; so listening to entire albums of music in foreign languages is actually quite enjoyable. But then again, too much candy can rot your teeth, not to say this type of music will do the same, just look at these sparkly whites:

Wait a minute...wha?

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.

Last edited by KeyLogic; May 8, 2010 at 02:50 PM.