View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:39 AM

There's a lot mentioned that I would want: Ninja Warrios Again, Plok, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Super Aleste, Brandish 4, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Lords of Thunder, Wolfchild, Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire, Jet Moto, Jet Moto 2, Snowboard Kids, Dracula X, Battletoads and Double Dragon, Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Tetris Attack, Tetris & Dr. Mario, Mario Paint, Sparkster and Lawnmower Man.

While we're mentioning those, TMNT: Tournament Fighters, Brandish 2 [Super Famicom], Snowboard Kids 2 and Battletoads in Battlemaniacs would be nice.

I've noticed 2 mentioned earlier do have a soundtrack release:

M.U.S.H.A.

Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

There's a lot I would like to see:

Super Famicom: Hyper Iria, Farland Story, Farland Story 2, Dragon Knight 4, B.O.B., Darius Twin, Asterix & Obelix, The Great Battle IV, The Great Battle V, Crystal Beans, Rejoice, Wagyan Paradise, Lupin the 3rd, Dark Law: Meaning of Death, GO Go Ackman, The King of Dragons, Super Variable Geo, Ace o Nerae!, Marvelous, Ranma 1/2 series, 3x3 Eyes: Juuma Houkan, Brain Lord, Kiki Kai Kai, Kiki Kai kai 3, F-1 Grand Prix series, Super F-1 Hero, Suzuka 8 Hours, Dolucky's A-League Soccer, Lagoon, Zennihon Pro Wrestling 2, Hokuto no Ken series, Super Tetris 3, First Queen, G.O.D. (I've wondered what the relationship is between this and Last Bible III is since they use a similar song), Monstania, SD Hiryu no Ken, Combatribes, Famicom Tantei Club 2, Cu-on-Pa, Imperium, Jim Power, Yoshi's Safari, Super Puyo Puyo 2, Granhistoria, Kunio Tachi no Bannka, Idea no Hi, Rendring Ranger R2, War of the Gems (for that ending theme), Alien vs Predator, Brawl Brothers, The Lord of the Rings, Knights of the Round, Hourai Gakuen no Bouken, '96 Zenkoku Koukou Soccer Senshuken, Mahour Kishi Reisau, Soul & Sword, Traverse: Starlight and Prairie, Gokujyo Parodius, Tokimeki Memorial, Battle Zeque-Den, Final Fight, Metal Max 2, Maka Maka, Star fox 2, Human Grand Prix 3, Super Final Match Tennis, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, Mother 2 (needs a complete release), Alcahest, Greylancer, Radical Dreamers, Super Double Dragon, Secret of Evermore (a full OST), Super R-Type, Undercover Cops (I know there's an arcade version), Captain Tsubasa III, Waterworld, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Power of the Hired, Hook, Tenshi no Uta, Bio Metal (Japanese version), Human Grand Prix, Mr. Nutz and YS IV: Mask of the Sun.

Others are: Vay (Sega CD), Ai Cho Aniki (PC Engine) (Original sound instead of Arranged), Ys Book I & II, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Tokimeki Memorial (PC- Engine), Mother 3 (needs a complete OSV release), YS III: Wanderers of YS (PC Engine), Wings of Death, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GameCube), Alien Storm (arcade version), Far the Earth no Jakoutei: Neo Metal Fantasy (PC Engine).

That's all I can think of right now.

Maybe one day, but not likely.

Last edited by Spirit_Chaser; Oct 19, 2014 at 11:43 AM.