View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 08:22 AM

listening to these now. I'm not familiar with the original EX2 songs yet so I'm going into this a bit more blind than I should be. I've added your credits; the songs that I don't have credits for are the following, which I've also posted guesses for based on my gut instinct:

PHANTOM BOMB - Aihara
BEFORE MOON - Saso
THE BATTLE OF THE FLAME - Hosoe
BONUS STAGE - Saso
EXTRA TRACK - Saso or Aihara

GREEN SHOWER also sounds more like Saso's work than Yack, knowing her penchant for latin rhythms. Is it really confirmed as his? It doesn't seem idiosyncratic enough somehow. could be though, amazingly i don't recognise any of the songs as being Yack's.

also, interestingly, someone on last.fm said this

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdragonxx
Does anyone know the individual composers for the following tracks? "Select", "Green Shower", "Frozen Mist", "Digital Ignition", "Irene", "The Battle of the Flame", "Ending", "Staff Roll", "Bonus Stage", "Game Over" I'm trying to add the correct tags to each track. These are the only tracks that I haven't been able to find information on. Thanks in advance.
so that means he knows the composers for phantom bomb, before moon and extra track? hm. figure that one out, if you will. i don't understand!

finally i must say, this music is very awesome :] supersweep guys never disappoint.