View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:31 AM

Hello. I was invited here by Blitz Lunar for discussion on the composer credits for Street Fighter EX2 Plus. The music of the EX series is excellent, and both the music and the games themselves are criminally underrated. It was a bit confusing that such awesome tunes didn't have easily findable credits for the second entry of the series...

Anyway, I had a lot of the songs tagged based on a lot of research from sites such as this one, a few Japanese sites, and a small message board that I used to frequent some time ago that apparently is gone now (I don't even remember its name ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubihanyou View Post
Now for Street Fighter EX plus alpha...
Shinji Hosoe: Sakura Mankai, Stronger, Future Objects, Under Tube, Continue
Ayako Saso: Spinning Bird, Heat Wind, Garnet Sky, Character Select, Light Guardian, Strange Sunset, Cold Pipe, New Challenger, Ending, Staff Roll, Results
Takayuki Aihara: Street Fighter EX, Precious Heart, Arabesque, God Hands, Rising Dragoon, Amusementive Crime, Irreconcilably, Stage Clear, Game Over
These entries are exactly what I have tagged. I believe this list is completely accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz Lunar View Post
so that means he knows the composers for phantom bomb, before moon and extra track?
I must have accidentally left off "Phantom Bomb" and "Extra Track", because those two are songs that I was unable to find composer credits for as well. As for "Before Moon", I am certain that Shinji Hosoe was the composer for that one. I could be wrong, but it really sounds more like his work. Same goes for "The Battle of the Flame". I have no idea who could have done "Phantom Bomb" or the remaining, un-tagged tracks, though.

I'm glad I was directed to this topic; I appreciate the posts confirming the songs from EX2 Plus that I didn't have tagged. It got a little annoying not knowing who composed what.