View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2013, 07:25 PM
VGMdb Advisor

They credit a lot more than that actually It's the first I've seen, which kinda surprises me, because some companies actually require you to credit libraries you've used. I wonder how many more soundtracks there are that actually credits libraries... Well, I'll have to check out this soundtrack at some later point, as I don't have it available currently. I actually already have the Percussive Adventures library, too, so...

Mortavia: I verified the samples, and added those as well. Thanks for posting your finds. Regarding the pitch of AGNUS BOY1, I actually decided to check because I wasn't too sure if it was exactly that one myself. I'm quite certain it's exactly one semitone higher (at least if I check with Propellerheads Reason), so you're right, the pitch is higher.

peronmls: When I get my hands on that VST, I'll check it out.

Anyway, I've updated the first post with the latest samples found (both by me, and others). Sorry for going AWOL for a while; I've been busy (surprisingly) with a lot of "personal stuff" these past few weeks, so that's been taking away some time. Here is the latest stuff that I added to the first post:

Spoiler:

Killer Instinct
  • "Track 26" (sample 11) from "Zero-G: Datafile 1" was used in 05 "It's a Jungle"

Tekken 3 (PlayStation)
  • "110 Middle E" from "Zero-G: Total Hip hop" was used in 10 "Nina Williams"

ABANDONER
  • "Chambre" from "Sonic Mayhem: Noize Loops - Toxic Textures" was used in 11 "Nightmare III"
  • "Issolation" from "Sonic Mayhem: Noize Loops - Toxic Textures" was used in 11 "Nightmare III"

For you, as I saw you
  • "Acoustic Guitar 13" from "Sonic Foundry: Covert Diaspora" ("Rock-Funk" section) was used in 01 "five days"

Tekken Dark Resurrection
  • "Jungle Beat 14" from "Sonic Foundry: Covert Diaspora" ("Electronica" section) was used in 05 "Hiten"

Monster Hunter
  • "Mission Impossible" from "East West: Percussive Adventures" was used in 15 "大瀑布"

Front Mission: Gun Hazard
  • "FX 5" from "East West: Dance/Industrial" was used in 2.05 "CAVERN"
  • "FX 23" from "East West: Dance/Industrial" was used in 2.05 "CAVERN"

Perfect Blue
  • "Soul Pride 161" from "Zero-G: Jungle Warfare" was used in 05 "Virtua Mima"

Last edited by Nisto; Jun 20, 2013 at 07:29 PM.