View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2013, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this should be the other way round? I mean, in high speed action scenes I'm probably won't even notice this increased quality. It's in the slow speed scenes with little to no motion where I notice image quality deficiencies. Simply because there I have the chance to see stuff for more than a split second.
If you need an example the colossal titan vs Eren fight is probably the best animated fight so far. There is a CLEAR difference if you watch that scene. There are various times when the characters are swinging building to building and seeing the awesome camera movement and angles makes them a real treat to watch. You do have a point though, it would be nice if they would increase quality for normal scenes. But again seeing that this show probably has been blowing quite a bit of money (more than anyone else too) you have to cut corners SOMEWHERE. And in my opinion they are doing it in the correct fashion and i honestly can hardly see any difference in quality since the show started.

That's just me though.