View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:45 AM

Hi,

first of all i love this page i collect anime/game/soundtrack music since 11 yeahrs and this here helps endless because of my crazy perfection. Files often look like that on my pc.
Gōsuto In Za Sheru - Kōkaku Kidōtai - Kōkaku Kidōtai Sutando Arōn Konpurekkusu - Opening 1 - Kanno Yōko - Ol'ga Vital'evna Yakovleva - Shanti Snyder - Benedict Del Maestro - Inner Universe.mp3

And i would have 3 Ideas.

Some of the albums here have only japanese signs for the tracklist.
But most people dont understand them so i did think could you integrate something like google translate in the page.
It should be marked that it is not a perfect translation because its google and you should stay on the page. Opening another window would be annoying.

There are a few databases around and there is wiki. Alot of the things you have here you cant find in wiki. So is it possible to take the database export it and integrate it in wiki.

And my album artwork on my iphone and the windows media player isnt working for many of my albums. Isnt it possible to integrate this database in the databases of the sources mircrosoft and apple are using.
That is wish thinking hehe but it cant be impossible.

Last edited by Armitage; Aug 3, 2011 at 11:48 AM.