View Single Post
Old May 15, 2012, 02:23 PM

VGM:

Masaki Sasaki (I'm a sucker for these soft synth melodies)
Akihiko Mori (Mystic Ark, need I say more? I love anything else I've heard by the guy as well; Bounty Sword, Wonder Project J, Gokinjo Bouken Tai, Kidou Senshi Z-Gundam, Seifuku Densetsu... grand.)
Falcom jdk (from Ys to VM Japan, Falcom is quality vgm. I'm a total sucker for vgm synth-rock and they mastered it.)
T's MUSIC (There are so many T's MUSIC composers I like, so I just list the unit, same as jdk - I mainly love them for their heavier stuff, e.g. Satoshi Miyashita on Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire or Lords of Thunder; but the softer side of T's MUSIC is great as well, Sentimental Graffiti <3)
Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear, of coarse)
S.S.H. (VGMetal, yo!)
Hiroyuki Iwatsuki/Iku Mizutani/Kinuyo Yamashita (their stuff on the SNES is probably some of the best of the entire catalog)
Barry Leitch (you have to listen to Top Gear material)
Matt Furniss (this guy + Mega-Drive = win; PUGGSY is one of my favorites)
Alexander Brandon/Dan Gardopée/Andrew Sega (Deus Ex/Unreal/Crusader stuff)
Michiko Naruke (Wild Arms/Noora to Toki no Koubou/Tenshi no Uta I & II - superb)
Jun Senoue (Sonic)
Zuntata (my favorite of the bunch is Hisayoshi Ogura - Night Striker/Ninja Warriors/Darius <3)
Nobuo Uematsu (I constantly listen to FF V-IX. You can say what you want about Nobuo, these soundtracks rule.)
Shinji Hosoe (IBARA, Driving Emotion Type-S, Under Defeat, several namco games)
Kentaro Kobayashi (CYPAAA TRUPAAAS)
Hyakutaro Tsukumo

I definitely forgot some important ones... it's late.

Last edited by Zethe; May 15, 2012 at 04:36 PM.