View Single Post
Old May 18, 2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonEnRegalia View Post
Tsukasa Tawada is my current favorite, amongst so many other luminaries that never get the attention they deserve (like Toshiharu Yamanishi—who needs Hyakutaro!).
Like those two as well. Talking about Tawada, the Keio Flying Squadron 1 cdda is great; certainly among my favorites of the Mega-CD library. The sequel pales a little in comparison but has one or two nice tracks. Still have to hear Keio Yuugekitai Gaiden. Ihatov is grand, that Town theme <3. The OSV (SNES gamerip) already rules and I love these album arrangements even more. His Dungeon master stuff: I like Theron's Quest most, great! Rest is OK, not more; haven't heard the arrangements on Super Dungeon Master / VINL-1 yet though. I love his Thoroughbred Breeder stuff on the SNES/PS1; TBIII/SNES is probably my fav, the Ending Theme <3. I love his Pokémon stuff and I like the rest of his stuff I've heard as well (E.D.F., Super E.D.F., Zig Zag Ball, Plus Alpha, ...).
I'm curious about Universal Nuts, I've played a bit and liked what I heard so far, apart from that I only heard the 3 Saturn cdda tracks. I love the ZXE-D PS cdda, the official soundtrack seems to have some slightly arranged tracks according to the ones I've heard + that 7 minute first track. Will be getting both from Isabela.

Last edited by Zethe; May 18, 2012 at 01:49 PM.