View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2013, 03:50 PM

Why would you do such a thing? D:

Honestly imo Attack on Titan is still going strong as it just went into the second season (and what a good way to start it with a great episode, with a awesome new op and ed with a lot more foreshadowing to what is to come as well).

But anyway i just recently finished watching every new show this season and here are the ones that stick out to me.

Fantasia Doll: Call me a Takanashi fanboy but i NEVER get tired of hearing his compositions. He seems to have a thing for cute shows now a days it seems. After finally letting go of precure here he is with another moe infested show lol. Sadly his soundtrack is getting the Blueray enclosure over 6 releases treatment.

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi: Nothing special came from the first episode but there were some really nice choir pieces in the 2nd episode of this one. The anime itself also has a pretty interesting scenario as well. There is lots of talking and i honestly don't mind that if what comes out of it is deep and meaningful in some way.

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: Out of all the shows Tatsuya Katou is doing this season this one is easily the best. Great battle tracks and the anime is somewhat interesting show to boot(if you are into a dark magical girl story).

Kiniro Mosaic: VERY enticing tunes here. There are many moments in the first episode where you get to just listen to the music for a decent amount of time by itself and what a treat is it. If i had to compare it to something recent i'd say it's kind of like photokano. Only the tracks are WAY longer and were a bit more enjoyable for me. The show is very hilarious. Watching japanese people trying to fluently speak engrish had me rolling for at least an hour. Overall it's another moe show though so it might not be everyones cup of tea.

Gatchaman: I agree with nextday about the main theme. It's really catchy and i found myself replaying the scene a couple times to listen to it. Honestly though the anime itself was very bland and the animation (aside from the CG scenes) was bad at least imo.