View Single Post
Old May 27, 2020, 11:20 AM

I'm still waiting on my Snowboard Kids, Battletoads, Farland Story, Mother, Turrican, Cho Aniki, and Ninja Turtle Boxes to hopefully one day be announced. Also want a Zoom Reversible Sound Team box. A Pandora Box Collection would be nice too for their games. A compilation box of certain Banpresto published Super Famicom games would be great too like Dragon Knight 4. And we all know the tragedy that is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. After some years many of our dreams have come true recently though sometimes ruined by cassette only, digital, vinyl releases, and bad mixing on certain CD soundtracks.

And one day Hal Laboratory needs to get it together and do something about Alcahest. Super Variable Geo is another nice Super Famicom gem that is sadly forgotten.

I also always wanted a full remastered version of the Super Famicom version of Tokimeki Memorial. If it was a perfect world, I'd also want a box set of the unreleased Falcom Super Famicom games and Brandish VT/Sorcerian [PC Engine] while we're at it.