View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2018, 02:07 PM
Trusted Editor

Correct, they did not. I'm not questioning the credits I'm questioning applying arranger credits to tracks on this album that are not specifically credited in those website credits.

There is only 27 tracks on the website, and 39 in the release itself, so the 13 uncredited tracks shouldn't have arranger credits applied or inferred, no? You can infer composer from the previous release, because composer never changes, but I assume that anyone could have arranged the tracks for live orchestra, and thus someone arranging the track on a previous release doesn't mean that it was arranged for this release.

The album info lists "28~31, 36~39 arranger unknown" so that's only 8 tracks of the 13 tracks not credited on the website, which means 5 tracks had an arranger either inferred or pulled from somewhere else. I guess I'm asking if that's appropriate or not.

Bear in mind I am not that familiar with the Persona series that much so maybe I'm missing some songs that are the same song but a different name on another series or something.

Until Ramza gets his HQ scans up, here's the only meaningful credit page: https://unsee.cc/514c888f/