View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:24 PM

I want to thank you for the replies, guys. If I sounded confrontational in my first post, I'm sorry -- it wasn't entirely intentional. I think we all see what a great thing the database can potentially become, and maybe I'm a little more anxious to see it happen than others.

SS and Gigablah, I do see what you mean now. I'm looking at the database as a few pieces working in tandem, where you're looking at it as if the albums section were a tree trunk and everything branches out from it. I can see why you would want the albums db and whatever new db redbook audio gets placed in to remain separate, but I still think there would need to be some crosstalk between the two (any further thoughts I have on this I'll save for Gigablah's proposal thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz Lunar View Post
I have to say, this idea is very exciting to me, especially considering that the information on the other websites you've mentioned cannot be scrutinised & corrected to the same degree as it can be here (so we end up with blanket composer credits and half-truths *yuck*).
The fact that just about every other site lists the same Kenji Yamamoto scoring both the Dragon Ball games and the Metroid games comes to mind...