View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2009, 03:31 PM

I don't think any of the Timesplitters games ever got any soundtrack releases, which is a shame. Love the music from that series.

Did Super Aleste ever get a soundtrack release? Love that one but I don't think it was ever released. It should be released in a boxset with other soundtracks from the Aleste series.

Seems like a couple of western RPG scores should've been released that either weren't released at all or were released as limited and near impossible to find promos. Soundtracks like those of KOTOR I/II (the first had a promo release, I believe), Planescape: Torment (another promo release), and the original Fallout games (seems like the first Fallout had an official soundtrack release, but it's hard as heck to find).

Lastly, some Rare scores should've seen a release, like Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini. It's a little surprising that even Goldeneye 007 never got a soundtrack release, as popular a game as it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
Plok! - The soundtrack that introduced me to the greatness of Tim Follin.
They should throw in Equinox and Spiderman vs X-Men to make it a 16-bit three-pack.