View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2015, 07:37 PM

Thank you for your comments. I corrected a few typos and put the real game for #99 which is Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.

I have listened to both Alundra and Alundra 2. Unfortunately, they are not in this list, but Alundra came really close. This is not to say it's a bad soundrack at all because it is good.

As you can tell from the list, Falcom is my favorite gaming company when it comes to music (particularly the 1987-2002 period). Throughout the years they had composers and other members with different talents split off into other great companies such as Ancient, Quintet and Gruppo One. Quintet is also credited for helping out with a few Gust games (not with the music). Tenmon (Atsushi Shirakawa) became an amazing composer for anime and his original works. Makoto Shinkai left to start his animation career too. I could name all sorts of projects and games some of the former members of Falcom Sound Team J.D.K. have contributed to up to this day, but to be short, my point is that Falcom has been very influential to gaming and animation in so many ways that go unnoticed (besides some obvious reasons) by so many.

Last edited by Spirit_Chaser; Aug 22, 2015 at 07:43 PM.