View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2015, 01:00 PM

I do agree though, the releases of Shoji Corp, should be on the site, at least for our own database, which is a good thing.
Shoji Corp, be it bootleg or not, at least its not a money grab bootleg, like Sonmay, Everanime and others, that only released bad cd audio burned from bad ripped cds, and color photocopies of the booklets.

Say whatever you want about bad quality of picture, but they do try to release all of Shoji works into cd, specially rare stuff. And most of times they are the ones to make a booklet. Not pretty, yes, black and white in some cds, in which at least they show their interviews with Shoji himself. Other releases of theirs, are made in better booklet material. Not only copy paste of the original sources but revised in a better organized way.

Wicked city cd release is really, perhaps the one they messed so bad.
The final cue of "Prologue" was put as beginning of "The Black Guard". Track 07 "Dreams" is not even there. This track was completely left out for some unknown reason, and "Demonic Call" is cut to half.

Now compare Shoji Corp commitment to other Bootleg labels like sonmay , everanime and such?