View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethe View Post
You know what I'm proud of? That I feel some strong disgust by reading this. This is elitist's talk in its naked and most detestable form.
This whole stuff about rare goods, it just pisses me off. If you get a boner by keeping rare stuff rare on purpose even though it's long out of its sale period: Gratz.

You know how these thoughts separate you from all those capitalist scum out there that value financial profit over anything else? Not at all.
Oh, shit, Zethe is disgusted by ol' little me. I... wait for it... I don't give an utter crap.

Just to return slightly on-topic, with the file trading matters, I'll admit publicly that I privately shared stuff on here... And, just for everyone's amusement, do you want to know what kind of answers I've got?:
Quote:
- "Your drive has the wrong offset";
- "It's not a 100%|100% extraction log";
- "Where's the .cue file?";
- "Why an image rip?";
- "There's a typo in artist X's name"
They didn't even thank me, because hey, it appears my rips aren't perfect. It means nothing that I went as far as ripping the CDs, furtherly wearing them (Heh, in case you didn't know, smart lossless/perfect rips addicts, I buy these CDs in order to listen to them... So, yeah, scratches and all the stuff which is likely to make the item unrippable may be a factor, especially when the CD is old). Not to mention that I've uploaded pretty big stuff in MB/GBs with my shitty connection for a bunch of unknown dudes.
If some of you are THAT concerned with the above crap, I've something to tell you folks, with all the hatred I'm capable of:

Go fuck yourselves & good luck with tracking down the original, mint, copies of the album(s). That way you'll be sure to get your effingly-fine lossless rips.

I walked the sharing-is-caring way, but I've stopped and turned around since my efforts do not obviously please the audience.

I'm NOT sorry for my words, as well as NOT sorry for what I'm - not - doing anymore. I tried to be nice, and all I've got was shit & ungratefulness. Fine. You've showed me that you don't deserve digital copies of what I own, fellow VGM fans, but don't be too sad: some of you at least deserve every last pixel of these characters.
last.fm | Discord: Dark Slayer#8440

Last edited by ilef; Oct 1, 2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Typos and addendum... And another rather big typo