View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2015, 10:38 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhane Masaki View Post
Anison Generation confirmed that 春桜子 was "Haru Ouko", which I don't think is an actual first name, but I could be wrong; and 平山周吉 is "Hirayama Shuukichi". The kanji would have read Hirayama just at a glance, so that much is confirmed.

Yasuko Maki is also romanized via Anison Generation. Its a site run by a native speaker, out of Japan itself, so its usually very reputable on things.
No no no, absolutely not. Give a read to the first post here (all of it, not just the names part, it wouldn't hurt): http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5704

Removed all the readings I couldn't find a source for, if you have an actual source, I'll add them back. And most importantly, never try to guess readings.
Also please, use the fourth line for english titles, the third one is for romaji. And check the history when we approve your edits (Edit -> Show History), seeing you making the exact same errors over and over is disheartening.

@Daemonskald: thanks for the links, but there's quite a number of readings for "桜子", is there somewhere where it confirms it's Sakurako? I quickly skimmed through your links but I don't find it.