View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2015, 12:49 PM

Thanks for the detailed insight and translation, Dag! For the composer breakdown... I'm not really familiar with Ryota Furuya, but it seems his style is a mixture of Sakuraba and Tamura. More than three different (Japanese) sources claim "The Second Act" as Furuya's, which could be true, as it's a bit too simple for Sakuraba and too developed for a Tamura piece. Other sites, such as this one make guesses, who composed what, but from what I've red, some of the songs are wrong, like "Olive Village" beeing attributed to Tamura, while it is in fact Sakuraba's composition. Here, Furuya is attributed to "Freeze", "Morlia Gallery", "Abyss of Thor", again "The Second Act" and "Biting Cold" (which I doubt, as the bassline and the chimes sound like a typical Tamura track, like in Vesperia, for example). Another site lists among the confirmed tracks "Lake on Ymir", "Threatening Sky", "Fulfill Mission", "Overcome Difficulties" & "The Second Act" clearly as Sakuraba's compositions, which I also believe they are.