View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:42 AM

anyone with the means might wanna give OCR the headsup to remove the photo they're hosting as well. i think (hope) it isn't hosted anywhere else, and i just deleted one that was still on Last FM...

Quote:
I wish he'd quit HAL so he wouldn't have to do Kirby games anymore. When's the last time he composed something... (I know I'm gonna get flak for this) ...serious?
10 years ago pretty much, with Kirby 64, depending on what you mean by serious :B I love his Kirby material, but even considering that, the last Kirby game he's worked on directly (with certainty) was Canvas Curse, 5 years ago, and that was largely covers of older songs. KSSU only had a handful of new songs (nonetheless, very nice), and other titles he's worked on recently like Picross 3D aren't nearly as grandiose. for some unaccountable reason he has had very minor/no(?) role in the big HAL titles like SSBM, SSBB, Air Ride... while I have my fingers crossed that he'll be involved with Epic Yarn, I also have my reservations. but if it's Ando or Sakai I'll still be happy. hard to go wrong with HAL sound staff.

it would be nice to see him tackle a major project again. i can't imagine him freelancing.