View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2011, 11:28 AM

Thanks, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
So, "Vampire Killer" wasn't, after all, hers?
Right, she did NOT compose Vampire Killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizen1984 View Post
I wonder if a third person worked on the game? She doesn't say who did "Player Miss", "Stage Clear", or "Game Over"
A third person was definitely not involved with the music. All the music was done by either her or Satoe Terashima (as confirmed by Kinuyo Yamashita). The reason she didn't list the shorter tracks was because I didn't send them to her to ask if she did them or not. Basically, when i asked her which tracks she did for Castlevania, she said she would have to hear the music to tell me, because she didn't know the titles of them. So I just sent her links to the different songs in the game and she told me which ones were hers and which ones were Satoe Terashima's. I probably should have sent her the shorter tracks like Stage Clear and Game Over, but I didn't want to bother her with too many tracks, so I figured it was more important to send her the longer songs.

What's also interesting is that she didn't know the titles to the tracks (like "Vampire Killer" or "Wicked Child"), because she didn't come up with them. Konami made those titles up.

Last edited by ntwrk506; Jul 6, 2011 at 11:46 AM.